Supply Chain Business
Traditional Homeland Enterprises Holding Co (T.H.E.) is a native botanicals supply chain business and a fully-owned subsidiary of Kindred Spirits Enterprises. It was established to address gaps in the emerging native botanicals industry, including product distribution and processing.
T.H.E. offers supply chain services deliver product to customers that is safe, traceable, authentic and ethically and sustainably produced.
Building Supply Capacity
T.H.E. works with Aboriginal enterprises across Northern Australia to source product. Our work with suppliers includes:
- Safe packaging and storage
- Enterprise and product supply planning
- Hygiene and food safety training
- Plant testing, cultivation and care
- Quality assurance planning, management and control
- Knowledge sharing
- Quality assurance accreditation
- Harvest and processing training
- Access and benefit sharing
T.H.E. complements high quality product supply with services and partnerships that support customers to get exceptional value from their product investment.
Effective work with Indigenous Product Suppliers.
This includes sharing an accurate, respectful product story, engaging meaningfully with suppliers and implementing best-practice benefit sharing with Traditional Owners.