Donate Now To Kindred Spirits Enterprises.
Your donation will assist us and our partner organisations to develop new social enterprises and create sustainable and meaningful livelihoods with community initiatives across Australia.
Provide a once off donation
Set up a regular donation, which can be canceled any time.
Become a Workplace Giver and support our work with homeland enterprises.
Workplace giving is a simple way to support Kindred Spirits Enterprise’s work by making regular, small donations through your employer’s payroll system.
Your donations will come from your pre-tax pay, so your tax deduction is immediate and you don’t need to worry about keeping and claiming receipts.
For your company, workplace giving with Kindred Spirits Enterprises can bring your team together to support community-based enterprise and sustainable livelihoods. It also demonstrates your company’s commitment to social outcomes. As an employer, you may choose to match your employee’s donations. This encourages a positive culture of giving.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss setting up a workplace giving program.
Leave A Legacy
In our lives we’re influenced by the actions of the generations that come before. What you choose to pass on makes a positive difference to the next generation. With a legacy donation you will pass on a helping hand to people who need it most. Your bequest will make an unforgettable difference to individuals and communities for generations to come across Australia.
How To Leave A Gift To Kindred Spirits Enterprises
We know that your first priority is to look after your loved ones in your Will, and that it is important for you to talk to them about your wishes and the reason why you might choose to leave a gift to Kindred Spirits Enterprises. Should you decide to leave a gift to Kindred Spirits as a legacy, we make the following promise:
- Understand that you might change your mind – circumstances can change and you have the freedom to reconsider your decision at any time
- Honour your privacy – we would like to acknowledge your generosity but will only give you the recognition you are comfortable with
- Respect that a decision as important as this needs time – how and when you choose to write it is personal to you.
- Continue to communicate and update you with the latest information on our programs and achievements
- Ensure your gift is used in the most effective way
- Honour your wishes
Gift In Memory
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a gift in memory.